skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Peter Breeze draws a CROWD
I attended Peter Breeze's CROWD party on Friday. He left directions on his voice mail "in Gastown, turn down this alley, look for a door on the right with a 'C' on it." We found it and entered. A man greeting us at the door asked if we were here to see Peter and we said yes. He ushered us to the cover girl. She gave us a brief run down and took our money. She pulled a heavy blanket that covered the door to enter, we ducked and went in. Once inside, I immediately felt that being double fisted with doubles should be the plan. This place had three stories, no windows, one bathroom, minimal heat, a large and brilliantly lit dance floor and one Peter Breeze - flaunting about in cut off jean shorts, a wife beater, sunglasses and a brown fur wrap. I had fun, left at one and had a hot dog and bun.

No comments:
Post a Comment