
I recently took a week vacation or Holigay as I like to call it to Puerto Vallarta. It was very enjoyable. I wanted to mention one single bar that became my best friend. Apaches. It's a small quaint lounge owned and operated by Marianne from Vancouver. Her partner Andrika tends bar and has a personality that will make you love her immediately. After one week I felt I had known her for years. Their drinks are strong and delicious just like the server Freddy. The menu is of varied choices and it's really tasty. Your drinks can be enjoyed listening to everything from the Supremes to Amy Winehouse to the Jackson 5, playing to the crowd that fills this spot nightly. They have a bistro next door to the lounge which serves a full menu, it's cozy and a nice place to be.
It's small, exceptional, always busy and frequented by gay and straight alike. Next time you are in PV, please check it out, it will make your bum hum! I can't wait to return.
439 Olas Altas. Tel: 222-4004
No comments:
Post a Comment