Thursday, June 18, 2009

Rex is good.

D lister Simon Rex has paired up with some B lister for a new pilot about his struggle to find a career and fame in La La Land. Because Paris Hilton's name was attached to it, I initially expected it to not be watchable, but I was wrong. This features some of Paris' best 'acting'. She has comedic abilities and delivers where she is supposed to. Absent are the annoying whining, baby taught and dizzy blond persona's. This is likely the real Paris.

I still think Simon Rex is hot in a dirty kind of way and he does a good job as well. Others in the pilot include Lance Bass and Jaime Pressly. It's Curb your enthusiasm-ish being loosely based on the characters and you should watch it here.

And watch the brilliance of Dirt Nasty here

No comments:

Post a Comment