
What is Twitter? I signed up and began following celebrities or people that I didn't know, but if they were gonna air their dirty laundry I am interested. I soon found myself following Nicole Richie, Boy George and Oprah.
Twiiter has no friend requests, or no acceptance of friends. You essentially pick the people you want to follow and that's it. And people fight and bitch at each other. Its kinda like throwing a bunch of people in a room and watching their thoughts, choosing only the people you want. Twitter is a new cluster fuck of good in the social networking tools. Its personal and its business. Another arena for celebrities to market their shit and a way for Jane Doe in Newfoundland to become famous for 15 minutes. A social media marketing tool of brilliance...for now.
What are you doing? elliottpeters@ theboygeorge how was jail?
No comments:
Post a Comment